Quane Cosmetics Refreshing Astringent, Deep Pore Cleansing, MSM + Witch Hazel
is on back order
Skin in a state of turmoil? Just add Quane Cosmetics Refreshing Astringent, Deep Pore Cleansing to your daily beauty regimen and restore calm. Your skin will be soothed, hydrated and restored with our gentle chemical free formula and premium ingredients like Avena Sativa, Aloe, Witch Hazel, MSM as well as Green Tea Antioxidants. Balance your skin’s pH and shrink pores while cleaning away anything left behind by your regular facial cleanser. Quane Cosmetics Refreshing Astringent fully preps your skin to receive the maximum in benefits from your moisturizers and serums.
BENEFITS & USES
- Formulated with 100% Natural and 52% Organic Ingredients.
- Witch Hazel - Unclogs pores by removing impurities and excess oil.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Soothe, hydrate, restore skin while refining its texture.
- MSM - The sulfur compound contained has skin-repairing and anti-inflammatory properties that may aid in the relief of eczema, acne and psoriasis by promoting the healing of existing skin lesions.
- Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract - Powerful antioxidants rejuvenates skin by flushing out toxins and improving the skin's elasticity.
- Organic Avena Sativa - The polysaccharides contained are well known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties as well as their ability to hydrate and moisturize skin.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Organic Alcohol, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Organic Lavender Flower Extract (Lavandula Angustifolia), Organic Rooibos Leaf Extract (Aspalathus Linearis), Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Organic Calendula Flower Extract (Calendula Officinalis), Organic Oatstraw Extract (Avena Sativa).
The alcohol contained in this product is plant-derived, 100% natural and organic. Unlike a synthetic alcohol, it will not dry out skin.
DIRECTIONS: Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser and pat dry with a soft towel. Next, apply a moderate amount of astringent to a cotton pad, cotton ball or soft tissue. Apply the astringent to your face using gentle circular strokes. Allow the astringent to dry completely on your skin then follow with your favorite moisturizer.