Quane Cosmetics Organic Moroccan Argan Oil for Eyelash/Brow Regrowth & Combat Wrinkles
is on back order
Trouble achieving that youthful glow? Well Quane Cosmetics Moroccan Argan Oil can help! It is a well documented fact that Argan oil is one of the best oils when it comes to hydrating skin and combating wrinkles. Thanks in part to its' high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil does exceptionally well in revitalizing skin. It is non-greasy, non-irritating and easily absorbed, which makes it perfect for use as an all natural skin moisturizer. Argan Oil is also very versatile, its' benefits are not only limited to skin; it is often included in many hair care products as well.
Argan oil has been proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. The advantages of Argan oil are so extensive that it is often included in many cosmetic products such as anti-aging creams, shampoos, body lotions, facial moisturizers, hair care products, even aftershave lotions for men. But don't take our word for it explore the many benefits of Quane Cosmetics Moroccan Argan Oil for yourself; order your bottle today!
Quane Cosmetics Argan Oil is imported from Morocco, it is cold-pressed, unrefined and obtained from the kernel of the Argan fruit.
BENEFITS & USES
- Fights Wrinkles - Organic Argan Oil is rich in antioxidants and omega 6 fatty acids that not only moisturize the skin on your face and body but helps to combat fine lines and wrinkles as well. Apply a couple of drops to your face during the day, or at bedtime and leave on overnight.
- Ease Acne and Eczema Flare Ups - Argan oil is able to regulate the production of sebum, which causes acne, as a result its' use may help reduce further break outs.
- Enhances Eyelashes & Brow - Argan Oil stimulates growth and thickness of eyelashes and eyebrows. Apply a few drops to a finger tip or use a clean mascara brush to apply to the desired area, then gently massage in the oil
- Chemical Free Hair Conditioner / Softener - The moisturizing properties in Argan oil helps to treat split ends and smooth stubborn, frizzy hair. Use it as an overnight treatment for dry, unruly hair. Massage 1/2 teaspoon of Argan oil into your hair ends and scalp. Cover your hair with a shower cap or a wrap and leave the oil on while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair and style as desired.
- Smooth & Hydrate Skin - It has been reported that Argan oil is known to contain twice as much vitamin E as olive oil. Vitamin E is very effective on skin due to the antioxidants contained. Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the effect of free radicals, they are integral to the protection and repair of skin.
- Cuticle Softener - Massage a few drops of Argan oil into your cuticles to soften, moisturize and encourage nail growth.
- Heel Softener - Use Argan oil to treat dry, cracked heels. Simply rub a few drops onto your feet and toes, then cover with socks and leave on overnight.